Tuesday 1 September 2015

YOU MAY NOT AFFORD DIAMONDS BUT YOU CAN BUY A DIAMOND PEEL

I brought a friend to have her pre-menopausal skin pigmentation lazered off at my regular Bangkok clinic and since I had to wait, my doctor offered me a facial diamond peel on the house (the going rate is about 3000 Baht). May she remain forever beautiful and yes, this is her!



The Diamond Peel is supposed to gently and safely remove the outer layers of the skin, and any debris on the skin such as surface blackheads, oil and dirt. So it's excellent for anyone whose face is dull, flaky, dry, dirty, and suffocating with clogged pores. Yesss, no more NTUC bag over your head when you go out!



I actually enjoyed the sensation of the diamond peel in progress. It felt like some soothing grinding sensation, not that I have ever felt such a sensation before. I am just trying my darnest to describe it :)


A vitamin cocktail was then applied on my face and slowly rubbed in with this magical wand I don't know anything about. 




For the grand finale, they slapped on a big, fat, cold vitamin mask and left me alone for 10 minutes in the dark to contemplate about my sins. 



I was truly ecstatic with the results. My face really glowed, the pores around my conker seem so much less visible and my skin never looked better. I can't wait to go back and try it on my bull neck. If I own an ATM machine, I will do it for my bum too!



And yes, my friend was equally happy with the results of her Q-Switch lazer. So much so that she went back three days later to further lighten her pigmentation and is now planning her next Bangkok trip to see the last of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment