Thursday 3 September 2015

THREAD LIFT FOR FACIAL SAG - DOES IT REALLY WORK?


You might want to have a go at thread lifting if you feel that your cheeks are a little saggy cos they are supposed to tighten and lift. I had it done on me three times over the past two years in Bangkok. This was what I had recounted on my personal blog last year:



Because my jowls are probably way heavier and may require a rope rather than a thread lift, I feel that while there is a subtle enhancement post procedure, the result is not satisfactorily enough for me. Maybe it's the thread itself too. What was on offer were pretty fine ones but I have seen on Taiwan television much thicker ones with bigger hooks, which I assume would exert a stronger and firmer pull? Also, the various methods used by different doctors may affect the outcome as well. For instance, I came across this pic from another clinic and the placement of the needles are so precise when compared to mine:


Another concern of mine is my suspicion that the increase in tiny broken veins on my face may be due to this procedure, but I may be totally wrong of course. 

WARNING: You may wince a bit every now and then when you feel the thread shooting forth beneath your skin. There are bound to be bruising at certain spots as well, and these may take a week to disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment