Tuesday 8 September 2015

LOVELY & AUTHENTIC THAI @ CENTRAL WORLD

Suwie treated me to dinner at this very popular restaurant among Thais during my last trip in Bangkok. It's located at Central World and they obviously don't need tourists as their signboard is in solid Thai script. Susie translated the Thai name to Tha Siam. On a weekday evening, it was packed with diners at around 7pm when most restaurants in Central World were pretty empty. 
They have a good selection of dishes not usually found in Thai restaurants catering to an international clientele. As it was Suwie's treat, I acted demure and let him do the ordering and paying (which means I don't know how much it costs but it should be good value for money seeing the place was packed). The dish that left an impression in particular were the super tiny fried chicken wings. I don't wanna hurt any chick's feelings but could they possibly have belonged to dwarf chickens once?!








No comments:

Post a Comment