Wednesday 9 September 2015

GREAT LEATHERY BUYS @ VIERA

I discovered this boutique two years ago when I bought a pair of leather sandals from them at Silom Complex (second floor). Since then, I have seen them in many Central malls throughout Bangkok. 
They have lovely products in classic designs that are for keeps and the quality of the leather is excellent. They may seem expensive by Thai standards. A good pair of shoes will set you back by 4500 baht and a handbag costs about 7,000 baht. Smaller items like wallets and belts are sold for less, of course. 
You can visit their Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/vierabyragazze to see what I mean. I have seen them at Central Lad Phrao, Central Rama 9, Silom Complex and Central World. 
My pair, purchased at S$120, is still in very good condition even though I have worn them to death these past two years. The leather has weathered very well, with nary a care from me. PS: Excuse my peasant calves and stumpy digits.


No comments:

Post a Comment