Sunday 6 September 2015

UNDERGOING FRACTORA IN BANGKOK

No, I wasn't tortured with red hot irons by Jennifer Lopez's team to reveal who did the Photoshop for Mariah Carey's album covers. I would never spill on Mimi anyway! It was my fave Dr. Nok who did this to me in her very lovely tropical-garden-in-stained-glass clinic and I can never thank her enough for it :)

What I did was Fractora, "the most advanced fractional radio-frequency treatment providing anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through ablation and skin resurfacing. Fractora delivers RF energy to the skin through an array of pins producing localized heat and small micro-lesion dots in the treatment area. The gentle heat generated by the Fractora pins in the sub-dermal tissue promotes collagen restructuring for skin rejuvenation and an improved appearance in the skin."

If you don't understand Greek:


  • Fractora delivers improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness. 
  • Fractora offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies. 
  • Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue. 
  • Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
I can really see the difference in the condition of my skin after a single session. It is much clearer, more even, the pores are more refined and I can sprout Greek (gotcha!). In fact, I am so convinced of its efficacy that I have already done it five times over two years. Maybe my leather has gotten used to the process cos with each time, the pain lessened considerably. But please, please ask your doctor to put extra strength numbing cream very liberally on your face and do let it soak for an hour (as per pic below)! It is so undignified to hear anguished shrieks emitting from the treatment room na ka?!


No comments:

Post a Comment