Thursday 1 October 2015

SNEAKER HEAVEN IN UNION MALL

If you don't mind second-hand shoes (I can oredi hear some inner thoughts going wat if they were removed from the deceased of a car crash?!), there are plenty up for grabs on the top floor of Union Mall (accessible via Phanon Yothin MRT station), sharing retail space with a row of vintage clothing shops at one corner of the floor.
There are sneakers of every sort and all going for 250 baht to 550 baht. They look almost new to me.
Some nifty leather boots are sold for only 350 baht, and they could really by worn by some Pretty Woman in their previous lives :)
Three more months to year's end and I have kept my promise of not buying any pair of shoes this year! I need to wear out some of them desperately before I allow myself the luxury of owning a new pair. Fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment