Friday 9 October 2015

HARD UP FOR SILHOUETTE SOFT


I am so going to get Silhouette Soft very soon. I know there's no chorus of WHYYYYYS??? this time from you because who doesn't want to be able to pose like this model after said procedure? Imagine holding up your hands thus on the MRT, at graduations and weddings, or just malling. Yes, goodness gracious me! Maybe we can even add s-l-o-w-m-o opening and closing actions. Wouldn't that be a riot!
FACT - I have been planning to do something about my deflated cheeks and sky-diving jowls and what seems most promising to me now in the market and within my non-budgeted budget is the Silhouette Lift. Doesn't it sound like a French whisper caressing your ear lobes? And would you look at those elegant cones on the thread that opens beautifully like a ballroom gown? They will surely hold up some sagging cheeks and jowls, no?
With my two hyenas' concerted efforts, two clinics in downtown Bangkok have reverted. Both quoted 60,000 baht. One even promised unlimited threads! They compare so favourably with Singapore clinics. Sloane Clinic, as blogged by one Ling Mei Ting blogger, charges per thread 'from' S$1605. Not even 'at', mind you. Which might mean the longer the thread, horse face, the more expensive it gets?!
So it looks like Bangkok is calling me again. I was initially confused about Silhouette Lift and Silhouette Soft. The former made me queasy as it requires a 1.5cm to 2cm slash above your ears for the threads to be inserted into each cheek. Its threads are also non-absorbable, unlike those of the Silhouette Soft. 

I shall keep you updated when I do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment