Monday 31 August 2015

VINTAGE CLOTHING @ UNION MALL


If you are into vintage clothing cos you are an unique and exquisite creature, do pay a visit to Vintage Me on the top floor of Union Mall. You'll have to wait for my directions to go there if don't know how to.




This shoppe overspills itself into the public spaces, which is excellent as there is ample space to take your time and browse. I was there for twenty minutes and no one disturbed me. In fact, the corner it's in has only a few shops and during weekdays, it is extremely devoid of traffic. 





The range and variety it has amassed is quite staggering so you may squeal a little as you discover some precious gems in their midst. There is a predominantly 70s vibe to the entire collection.





For the guys, there's an entire rack of good ol' leather jackets for you to soothe and caress.


The ladies may want to rummage through the various accessory stands for that purrfect D&D Shanghai theme nite. 



I apologise for not even getting a gist of the prices for the various items. I will check them out the next time I visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment